7.0” TFT, Industrial Grade, High Reliability, Wide Temperature, High Brightness, IPS All View
The ASI-T-700MAKFN/A features a 7.0” screen and 800 x 480 resolution, operating temperature of -30° to +85° C; storage temperature of -40° to +95°. C., contrast of 1,000, and 1,000 nits brightness.
This display was designed for any high-end application which require the wide temperature range, high brightness level and high reliability. The design has gone through rigorous testing to ensure it will meet high grade industrial requirements. Here are a few such tests:
- High Temperature Storage test 95C°/ 1000 hours
- Low Temperature Storage test -40C°/ 1000 hours
- High Temperature Operating test 85C°/ 1000 hours
- Low Temperature Operating test -30C°/ 1000 hours
- Thermal shock: -40±2℃(30Min.) ~25±2℃(5Min.) ~85±2℃ (30Min.) 1000 hours
The tests for vibration, shock, drop test etc. are all done on a higher scale than normal industry standards.
This display is bright and sharp, and most importantly a highly reliable display, excellent for outdoor usage in direct sunlight.
A perfect choice for many applications such as:
home appliances, consumer/industrial appliances, auto/aviation/marine equipment, POP, industrial equipment, laboratory Instrumentation, medical devices etc.